Achieve a self-institutional capacity for continuous development to grantee the qualification for accreditation by
- Program development with a specific standards compatible with quality assurance and accreditation requirements.
- Developing the higher institution system to be compatible with new learning systems.
- Raising the efficiency of scientific research.
- Disseminating the continuous development culture by holding seminars, workshops and meetings.
- Communication with international, regional and national Authorities interested in education development.
- Providing technical support for universities and faculties to set their strategic plans within the frame of total quality.
- Encouraging the faculties to apply for accreditation.
Expected Outcomes from the CIQAP Projects
- A well-trained Competencies and expertise who are able to plan, implement, follow up and evaluate work.
- Strategic plans which are prepared, adopted and implemented by the faculties.
- Direct and indirect cooperation between the faculties and the society stakeholders to form and develop the academic and research programs, and participation in the educational and research process.
- Academic and institutional reference standards adopted by the faculties.
- Qualified and developed faculties, obtained accreditation.
Mansoura University obtained (6 CIQAP Projects) as a first stage in 2008:-
(Faculty of Medicine - Faculty of Pharmacy-Faculty of Nurse- Faculty of Agriculture -Faculty of Science - Faculty of Physical Education)
Mansoura University obtained (1CIQAP Project) as a second stage in 2009:-
(Faculty of Engineering)
Mansoura University obtained (2CIQAP Projects) as a third stage in 2009:-
(Faculty of Veterinary -Faculty of Science – Damietta)