The Center Goals
The strategic objectives:
- Preparing the faculties of the University to obtain both institutional and program accreditation according to the standards of the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education.
- Preparing the University strategic plan with the participation of the concerned parties, analyzing the strengths, improving the weaknesses, and determining both opportunities and the risks.
- Spreading the culture of quality and consolidating the concept of quality assurance and performance evaluation in the University institutions.
- Cooperation with similar authorities at the regional and international levels.
- Strengthening the University’s capabilities and achieving excellence in all fields to qualify it to apply for accreditation from The National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE).
- Qualifying Mansoura University to obtain the ISO 9001 for the year 2015.
- Gaining community confidence in Mansoura University Graduates.