Tasks of the Center
- Coordinating the work among all the participants in the educational process provided by the University's faculties to achieve academic, research, administrative and community service quality assurance.
- Following up the implementation of quality systems within the institutions of Mansoura University.
- Preparing the University's self-study periodically in accordance with the requirements of the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education.
- Providing technical support and consultations in the field of quality assurance systems.
- Spreading the awareness of the quality culture in the University community (faculty staff members and their assistants, students, administrators and the participants of the educational process from outside the University).
- The periodic internal review of the faculties and programs of the University in accordance with the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education.
- Organizing and implementing training courses, workshops, seminars and conferences for faculty staff members and administrative staff to develop their capabilities in the field of quality assurance and performance evaluation.
- Presentation and discussion of quality issues in the University Council by the center’s director.
- Follow up the implementation of the University's strategic plan activities with regard to quality assurance.
- Follow up the implementation of quality and development projects in faculties and provide the necessary technical support to them.
- Support the accredited faculties to renew their accreditation and qualifying the new faculties to establish and activate an internal quality assurance system.
- Develop a system to follow up the performance of the quality assurance units in the faculties of the University and coordinate their efforts to ensure the exchange of experiences among them.
- Planning and implementing training programs for faculties, institutes and departments concerned with the University based on actual training needs in the areas of quality systems and other related areas, and following up on its effects.
- Reviewing and approving proposals of quality and development projects, as well as technical reports for these projects, before submitting them to the Project Management Unit at the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Organizing technical support visits to the University specific programs.